Labels

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Project Ebay

I purchase all my 40k stuff used on eBay.  It's not much, but you can really add some pieces here and there to your army.

I only buy used, so it does take a bit of work to get them ready, and you have to be careful with your purchases.

Thought I would show an example of a purchase, and show how I get them ready for my SW Army.

Today, I had a shipment come in.  I picked up "Space Wolf Terminators x 4" for $28.50 including shipping (if I remember correctly).  

Actually, I noticed in the photo included, it was actually 4 x Terminators and 1 x Njal :-)  Yup, some termies, and a $22.50 Model, for $28.50.

So here is a pic of what I have to work with.  The base coat existing didn't appear to be too think based on the pic, and it was the right base color, so I won't strip these.  I track the progress :-)

BEFORE PICS...

Note, took with phone.. no need for detail :-)
Njal (Finecast)

No comments:

Post a Comment