Labels

Sunday, March 6, 2011

1G Month Two

MONTH TWO IS DUE
Click for Larger
(Photo by Matt Galvin)
Month two is in the books.  I've finished all the Space Wolves requirements (1850), save for minor touch-ups here and there.  Orks at 1000 points.  Tyranid total is over a 1000 points.  Chaos total is more than the 1000 points.

I still have to gather up and organize all the photos' but wanted to get the full shot uploaded to show that I met the month two Deadline.

Month Two Paint List
Quick rundown of what I painted this past month

Orks:
11xBoyz, 1xNob, 7xStormboyz, 3xBikez, 3xWarbuggies, 1xWarboss w/ PK, and a Truk.

Chaos:
Completed Rhino, Repainted Defiler, Kharn, repainted Land Raider

Tyranids:
5xGenestealers, 1xCarnifex, 1xTrygon, 1xBroodlord

Space Wolves:
All touch up!  I was missing quite a bit of spots here and there.  Though I got most of it, but going thru the pics, I can see areas I missed.  Optics on Lascannon, mud on a trak, etc.


Final Thoughts
This past month was a bit of a struggle.  I'm still enjoying the painting, but have no real desire to paint Orks.  I found myself painting everything BUT Orks.

I was practicing Slaneesh color schemes on Chaos Terminators, painting blood drops on a Chaos Landraider, painting a Carnifex which isn't due for two months, etc.  Anything but painting Orks.  So I just sat down after work two nights in a row and knocked em' out.

2 comments:

  1. Well, your kicking ass bro! Putting anyone I know to shame...Everything is looking great! Now we just need to season you up and get you out to Anthem and other stores maybe a few tournaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Wish my gaming was as good. We're still cranking out games, and having a ton of fun! I do need to make it out, definitely when the painting is done! I'm just wrapping up the posts for all the armies tonight. Shooting to get em' done before bedtime :-)

    ReplyDelete