Labels

Monday, September 17, 2012

Ebay Fail... Again ..

UPDATE!  Just realized this is still going to the wrong email address!  My email address in eBay is "doomicon.painting@gmail.com", and the payment is being sent to "doomicon@gmail.com", with the incorrect "bogus+ebay@gmail.com" as the payee..

I'm about ready to offer free database support and/or framework development to eBay.. sheesh!



So sold my second painted army, yay!  Got everything going, was hoping for smooth sailing...

nope.

Ebay did it again.  After the first issue I created an email address that was according to eBay standards.  Changed my email in eBay, and also added that email to my wife and I's paypal account.

So now I sell my Black Templar Army, I follow all the steps, send an invoice.. Great buyer, pays quickly.

I get a copy of the invoice this morning to the correct address.. AND  yup, you guessed it.. First line...

"Hello bogus+ebay@gmail.com"

ARGH!  I checked account settings in Ebay and the address doesn't exist!  I did take the step of ensuring my paypal account was linked.  It appears it was linked for buying, but not for selling.. Ok, that's fine.  I forgot to link my paypal account, but c'mon.  Still sending payments from an email address that is no longer registered.

So offering free shipping again, customer comes first :-)

Just a lil rant.  Hopefully this will go better with my Orks. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea real pain. Buyer called me really cool. Even thou I think everything is fixed, bit nervous about my next sale.

    ReplyDelete