Labels

Friday, September 21, 2012

First Sale Feedback

Kharn
"Dear doomicon,

got the guys today mate.

they look amazing. "


So glad made someone in this hobby a bit happier!  The enjoyment of having a fully painted army to call your own is something everyone needs to experience at least once. 

If we could just get the painters and the gamers together for a weekend and just paint and play :-)

I would definitely go for a convention where I would just paintup someone's army, and take breaks to play.  Can ya tell I enjoy the painting :-)

Now if I could just get a bit better and more patient ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, good feedback is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm anxious to start painting again. While I'm still only painting guys to a TT+ quality, I have a couple of mini's I really want to take my time on.

      Abbaddon mini has been one of my fav's since 98'. I have it primed on my desk, it's the one I plan on taking my time with.

      Delete