Labels

Monday, September 3, 2012

TUESDAY EBAY FINALLY!

Having putting it off for soooo long.  Finally putting SW on eBay.  Finally pulled them all out to catalog what I have.  Take a couple of photo's too.  Some photo's old, some new.  I have to pick up a box at Post office tomorrow, and I'll put online tomorrow night after work.

Space Wolves Army

HQ(Specials)
Logan
Njal
Lukas
3xRunePriest (or 2xWolfPriest,1xRunePriest)
Lord Power Armor, TH/WClaw
Lord Power Armor, Dual WClaw

Elites (two of the Termies have the Lord Capes)
3xTWC (w/ SS, 1xTH)
Wolves Paint Scheme based on my three dogs :-)  Black Lab, White Jack Russell, and Shepherd mix :-)

4xRhino (1 w/ FW Side Doors, 1 w/ FW Front)
2(3)xRazorBack (extra TLC Turrent to convert a Rhino to third Razor)
2xDroppod
1xDread

8xLong Fangs (4xLC, 4xPC)

15xWG Terminators
3xTH/SS, 3xDual WClaw, 2xSB,PW, 1xPF/CombiPlas, 1xPW,CombiMelta, 1xSB,WClaw, 1xSB,CF, 1xPW,HF, 1xPF,AC

Troopers
28xGrey Hunters(GH), (Standard)
7xBlood Claws(BC) (Standard)

4xGH/BC w/ Melta
4xGH/BC w/ Flamer
1xGH/BC w/Plasma

3xGH/BC/WG w/ Fist
3xGH/BC/WG w/ PW

50xTotal Troopers

Squeeze In Tight!










2 comments:

  1. What is the asking price? Not that I need much of this except the vehicles and maybe some of special weapons/heavy weapons...but if it was priced right I may could consider it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start the bidding at $300. If that doesn't go well I'll relist as individual units.

    ReplyDelete