Labels

Monday, February 7, 2011

1G Month One, Chaos

So next up is Chaos.    As I go down the path, the lists keep changing.  I really love the World Eater fluff, and my 'mixed' Chaos Army Lists are morphing into Khorne dominated ones.

I really thought painting this army would be a time saver, as there are few figs.  I was wrong.  Most of the figs had some paint on them, and put together.  Oh boy!  It took alot of work to redo these figs, scrape bases, reapply paint, etc.  Hindsight being 20/20, I would've been better off just stripping them.  I have learned from my mistake, and will be stripping roughly 20 Orks for next month.  No paint, is better than Bad Paint.

So without any more babbling.. May I present Chaos Kill Maim Burn, Kill Maim BURN!




Daemon Prince
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Not nearly as large as the first batch of Orks, but hey their Chaos.  Next months deadline will bring a bit more interesting bits.

Stay tuned next post, as the swarm approaches...

Skull Champion faces off with Hive Tyrant
Click for Larger

Again, my many thanks to my buddy Matt for taking some amazing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment