Labels

Monday, February 7, 2011

1G Month One, Space Wolves

Edit, posted all FOUR armies that were due, scroll down for all ...

Should've posted these guys earlier as I figure the few people that view this blog have to be sick of seeing them.  I lost my original 500 pt list when I upgraded Army Builder, so I guestimated what 500pts was.  I have since completed all 1850+ points of this army.  I hope to have Matt come around a take some pictures. 

So on with the Space Wolves 500 (and some extra SW pics)...

Wolf Guard HQ with Terminator Armor
Grey Hunter with Power Fist
Two Grey Hunter squads Flamer/Melta Powerfist
Some Extras that have been painted.. yea me in the background
Thanks for those enjoying the blog, feel free to let me know what you would like to see, or have me post.  I do plan on focusing on some Battle Reports.  Until then back to painting...

Painting at Joe's, note the pallette lol.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment