Picture above shows the base paint, prior to the dip.
|I see a glaring mistake, please don't click for larger|
Dipping Gaunts, Lesson Learned
Here they are finished. This is my first big dip(brushed on) job. I did some Plague Marines as a test some time back, it was straightforward. Brush on, let it set a few minutes, brush away the excess that will flow (like cold syrup) to the feet of the model. This is NOT how it works on nids. Due to the shape of the miniature, I had the dip flow downward, settle and dry in areas I would not have chosen. No worries, first batch and they are table top quality. I will be more careful in the Future.
Planned out Paint/Purchase lists for Space Wolves, and Chaos. I prepared army lists for the aforementioned. Have yet to accurately inventory my Orks.
This will be a daunting task. Next few weeks:
(1) Hive Tyrant ($)
(12) Termagaunts ($)
(16) Berserkers (touch up paint)
Not really sure what I got myself into, o.O